Your safety comes first
Brazilia Skin Care has taken multiple steps to meet and even go beyond the CDC guidelines.
At Brazilia Skin Care we have always prided ourselves in following all State Board requirements while continuously providing a clean and sanitary environment for our clients.
We are following guidelines set by the CDC and exceeding cleaning recommendations.
- Operating at 25% capacity
- All estheticians are required to complete Advanced training and BARBICIDE COVID-19 Certification
- All staff will be equipped with masks and safety gear
- Extra time is incorporated for cleaning and routine sanitization of all surfaces before and after your services
- Incorporated medical grade cleaning supplies
- Floor markers to help clients adhere to social distancing guidelines
- Staggered appointment times to limit foot traffic and waiting room times
- Practice Social Distancing with 6-ft of space between others
- Use hand washing stations and the provided hand sanitizers prior to, and following your appointment
- If you are sick, you will be required to reschedule your appointment